Friday, August 6, 2010

Kitchen Catastrophe

Hello Blog Viewers Anna here, telling you about my Kitchen Catastrophe. Ok, so I had successfully made hot dogs by steaming them and I was making Brats for my Dad for when he got home. My Mom was at a meeting so I was in charge. I went into another room and started watching TV and COMPLETELY forgot about the Brats until Marian noticed smoke in the Kitchen. It turns out the water had completely boiled off and all that was left were Brats burnt on one side and resting in a completely ruined small sauce pan and steamer basket. By this time, both my mom and dad had come home. I did the best I could in cleaning them, but they were still ruined and so we had to throw them away. As for the smoke, I had to open all the windows in the house to get the smoke out. Goodbye for now and I have definitely learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment