Sunday, January 26, 2014

What's up in TN

Very cold around here lately.  Even my walking buddy and me are not walking.  Right now, it's about 20 degrees, but it's been much colder of late. 

Gabriel went snowboarding in W. VA yesterday.  He had a good time and is sleeping off his exhaustion.  I am sure he will have homework to catch up on later.

Anna is busy with rehearsals for Guys and Dolls and loving it.  She is part of the ensemble, but this show heavily depends on the ensemble for creating a city feel to the show, bustling, busy city.

Of course, I am busy with costumes, as well as the International Festival for Girl Scouts this week.  There was too much discussion about which country, so I diplomatically said we are doing the Philippines.  We are also deciding to take up a collection for relief efforts there. 

Marian just had her birthday and is now 11, and has yet to decide where to spend her birthday money.  I will attempt to have her at least put it in the bank this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment