Thursday, February 20, 2014

Birthdays, warm weather and more

Anna and I both had birthdays, can't believe still that Anna turned 18.  We celebrated with "The Lego Movie" (VERY FUNNY!!) and dinner at a Japanese Steak House, where they cook the food in front of you.

My birthday was a good day, busy with things for the theatre, but Marian ended my day with a personal spa treatment.  Since we just did a Spa Murder Mystery Party, she said her spa treatment would be murder free.

Spring Rowing starts today and I believe this will be Gabriel's last season rowing.  He has said there is an interest in doing something else.  Also, Max has started soccer practices and is busy after school with those.

Bogdan has been taking a 3D printing class lately, not for work, just for fun.  But, I am sure there are applications that he will be able to use at work sometime.

Lovely warm weather lately, it was 70 yesterday here and today an overcast mid-60's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment