Monday, May 25, 2020

End of May

Happy Memorial Day weekend from Fields Family Dental Odenton ...


Much more of the same here in TN.

Bogdan works from home occasionally, but mostly goes into the Lab.  He is stressed about work, as always, but continuing on.

Gabriel will be home sometime next week, we think, haven't heard definite plans yet.  He has graduated and we went to his virtual commencement ceremony, which goes down as the shortest we've attended to date.

Marian is done her junior year after taking 3 AP tests in May and celebrating by starting her summer bucket list. (She's calling this one "Quarantine edition")

I'm still making masks, but will probably stop in another few weeks.  2,906 to date so far!  Been working on my doula business in the off time, working my way thru my certification packet.  I have only 2 more things to do, which of course, are the hardest!  I have 2 more births to attend and it's been so hard to find anyone.  Hospitals are just relaxing their restrictions, and I'm hoping that will encourage moms to choose a doula option.  Fingers crossed.

Happy Memorial Day to all.  NOT having our annual Memorial Day BBQ, which is fine for me.  (Having 100 people over is exhausting, but not happening in this current pandemic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment