Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quiet morning

Woke up to my son telling me the power was out. Why, on a Saturday morning, does he need to wake me up to tell me this? So, of course, now the power is back on. Our microwave is not happy about the power outage and I fear this may be its last stand.

Anna is away all weekend at a Religious Ed retreat for 9th & 10th graders. She called us last night to tell us she needed towels, which Bogdan brought to her.

Finally saw the movie "The Help", for which I read the book about a year ago. Loved the movie and it was a good representation of the book. Some changes, but it didn't change the overall feel in the book. Filmed in the south, with great and accurate scenery. Excellent book and movie.

Bogdan and Gabriel are excited about finally getting their dirt bike fixed. A comment from a work colleague, "So you want to break your other collarbone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment