Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 1: Album and prayer for the day

Image result for carpenters christmas portrait
Playlist includes
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Happy Holiday
The First Noel
March of the Toys
Little Jesus
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
O Little Town of Bethlehem
In dulci jubilo
Gesù bambino
Angels We Have Heard on High
An Old-Fashioned Christmas
The Christmas Waltz
Sleigh Ride
It's Christmas Time/Sleep Well, Little Children
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
Carol of the Bells
Merry Christmas Darling
Christ Is Born
O Holy Night
Home for the Holidays
Here Comes Santa Claus
Frosty the Snowman
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Good King Wenceslas
Winter Wonderland
Silver Bells
White Christmas
Ave Maria
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
Waltz of the Flowers
Little Altar Boy
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Silent Night

Prayer for the day
God of strength and protection, 
I turn to you because I need help. 
I long to be free enough 
to trust that I can lean on you.

But I become afraid. 
Help me to trust in you, Lord. 
Your strength and power 
are a gentle place of protection.

Be a safe refuge when I am being trampled. 
I long for your help, your protecting care. 
Help to deliver me from the cold 
loneliness of these dark nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment