Monday, December 19, 2016

December 18: Album and Prayer

Peace On Earth


Playlist:
I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
O Come All Ye Faithful
Joy To The World
While You Were Sleeping
Silent Night
God Is With Us
Away In a Manger
Christmas Offering
Sweet Little Jesus Boy
O Come, O Come Emmanuel

Image result for 4th sunday of advent
Oh, Adonai, dearest Lord, 
Compassionate God of justice, 
so many areas of my life seem imprisoned 
but you promise me real freedom 
and peace in my life.

Renew my spirit and free my soul. 
Please, open my heart 
which you have bathed in the longing of Advent.

I am awe-struck as your glory fills the earth 
and I want to follow you in caring for others. 
Grant me the grace to see 
how you shine your light on the poor 
who have such a special place in your heart.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment