Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24: Album and Prayer

December
Playlist:
Thanksgiving
Rest Your Head
Joy
Prelude
Carol of the Bells
Night: Snow
Night: Midnight
Night: Minstrels
Variations on the Kanon
The Holly and the Ivy
Some Children See Him
Peace

Prayer: 
Oh, God-With-Us, 
For so long you have promised 
forgiveness, peace, salvation. 
Now in my heart, I am filled with joy 
because of your coming.

Thank you for your promises 
and for the way I can trust in you. 
I feel a new freedom in my life 
and a courage I have not known before.

I know you came to save me and bring new life 
and I am so grateful to you. 
Let me show my thankfulness 
with my life. 
You have brought me through the darkness 
and into the light of your saving grace.

Guide my feet on the way of peace.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment