Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5: Album and prayer

Image result for wow christmas red 2002
Playlist: 
Disc 1
Winter Wonderland
Emmanuel
O Holy Night
Christmas Is All In The Heart
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
 Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow 
Away In A Manger 
Hallelujah! 
A Strange Way To Save The World
Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song) 
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
Silent Night
The Night That Christ Was Born 
Mary, Did You Know? 
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 
Ave Maria 

Disc 2
Do You Hear What I Hear? 
Sing Mary Sing
 Angels We Have Heard On High 
What Child Is This? 
This Christmas (Joy To The World) 
Christmastime Is Here 
 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 
 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
 A Prayer For Every Year 
 Sweet Little Jesus Boy 
The First Noel 
 O Little Town Of Bethlehem 
 Go Tell It On The Mountain 
 O Come All Ye Faithful
Little Drummer Boy

Prayer:
God of Strength,
I need your courage.
You offer to make firm the knees that are weak.
Only you know how frightened I so often am.

And you do offer me strength.
There is the promise of your Son's coming
and knowing that you will save me.
I can't do this on my own
no matter how often I think I can.

Give me the humility to ask for your help
and open heart to accept
your healing and love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment