Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 21: Album and Prayer

Home For Christmas
Playlist: 
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Joy To The World/For Unto Us A Child Is Born
Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song)
O Come All Ye Faithful
Grown-Up Christmas List
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Winter Wonderland
I'll Be Home For Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
Emmanuel, God With Us
Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring

Prayer: 
Loving God,
It is growing in my heart:
An awareness and gratitude of your constant love for me;
Like the sun rising in the East
to warm and comfort my life
and to bring new growth.

Thank you for these weeks of prayer. 
In the spirit of the season 
my waiting, my patience, 
feels sacred.

Bless my heart with generosity 
and make me ready to receive you.

Come, Lord Jesus!  Come!

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment